No matter how large or small your estate may be, making a will is of the upmost importance. By doing this you ensure the financial security of your family and dependents by planning how your property and possessions will be distributed when you pass.
Probate law involves the administration of a deceased’s estate through the making of an application to the Probate Office and the carrying out of the wishes as written in the Will.
Intestate are the rules that govern the administration of a deceased’s estate if the deceased does not have a valid will.
At McGuigan Solicitors LLP, we can provide you with all of the necessary advice and services to those wishing to organise their affairs as well as executors seeking assistance in the Administration of Estates.
Areas of Expertise:
- Drafting and reviewing Wills
- Administration of Estates – Testate and Intestate
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Powers of Attorney
- Wards of Court Applications
- Estate Disputes – Probate Litigation
- Applications under Nursing Home Acts for Appointment of Care Representatives